Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday Open House.....Hallelujah

95947238105035_5








Talk about a religious experience...a stunning $3.1 Million 1850 sq ft duplex loft on West 14th & 8th. Designed from scratch inside the turn of the century bank building across the street from Balducci's (you can see the Balducci's dome and the Empire State building from your bedroom and shower windows...) Magnificent 18 foot floor-to-ceiling Southern wall of windows, chef's kitchen, designer lighting, gorgeous bathrooms and two outdoor terraces with original 1907 Beaux-Arts details. Archduke Franz Ferdinand would totally crash here on state visits...

I'm there March 23, 12-1:30 PM

3 comments:

lisa_d said...

Those photos is a great masterpiece. What a beautiful world when you have a beautiful residence like that.

Deirdre Gonzales
condo Philippines

Daisy Williams said...

Hello
I am Daisy Williams from the Carson City, Nevada. I have a blog where I mainly write financial related articles. I recently came across your site http://primaryresidence.blogspot.com/ and looks quite good and important to me. I have some financial sites too, which is almost similar to your sites theme. I would be very grateful if we both can move forward by exchanging links to each other's sites or article exchange. If you do have blog(s) we can also do guest post to our blogs. Doing this will boost our sites and will certainly gain more traffic than before. My sites will provide you a good opportunity as your requirements. With this we will gain some Google values too.

If you have decided, please reply me to daisy.williams83@gmail.com. 

Waiting for your recent reply.

Thanks & With Regards,
Daisy Williams

sartaj faisal said...

HI

Great information in this post and I think this information is good for real estate agents.

James Williams….
Properties in Pakistan